Sleep Sense Reviews
As a new parent, one of the most challenging things to learn to do right off the bat is work around your baby’s sleep schedule.
Eventually, you learn to do just that and all is well, but then your little one throws you another curveball, and suddenly, it’s a matter of actually getting them to sleep and stay asleep. Or, in some cases, getting your baby on a set sleeping schedule for their health and your mental health.
When that time comes, there’s no harm in checking out all of the baby books available, like the Sleep Sense program, which is a system designed to help you get your baby on the right sleep schedule and stick to it.
The best thing you can do is stick with it yourself, though, as parents too often give into the whimpering or crying that comes along with doing anything your baby dislikes.
While getting a newborn on a sleep schedule is unrealistic and not something you should be doing, eventually, your older baby or toddler will need to sleep and nap at a reasonable time. That’s where Sleep sense program comes in.
When your baby keeps you up all night long and you can’t get more than two or three hours of shut-eye at a time, it can feel like your whole world is falling apart.
The system isn’t meant to be followed completely, as all children are different in their temperament, age, and sleeping habits in general, but Sleep sense program is meant to help you and your little one figure out the schedule that works for you both.
Sometimes it’s just a matter of getting your baby to sleep, and from there, things get progressively easier. With Sleep Sense, it might be a little easier from the start.
- There’s also a section dedicated to getting older children on proper sleep schedules.
- Unlike the popular, but sometimes criticized “cry it out” method, the sleep sense isn’t about putting your child down and walking away as they cry and scream.
- There are even sleep consultants affiliated with the program that you can speak to over the phone or potentially meet in person.
- The program is easy to follow and learn from, all while taking into account your individual child’s personality, age, and temperament.
- There are special sections in the book dedicated to helping with sleep training twins, triplets, and multiples.
- Some babies may take to the methods in the book and start sleeping through the night within mere days or weeks.
- Sleep Sense can also help with getting your baby on the right track for nap time sleeping too.
- Accurate sleep tracking
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t need to be worn or attached to the bed
- Competitively priced
- Helps send you to sleep
- Some parents might feel that the book itself is repetitive.
- It doesn’t address issues that come with possible regression of sleeping patterns from your child.
- Depending on your particular child, there’s a chance that the program may not work for your little one.
- Limited advice on how to improve sleep
- No snooze mode
- Clip-on Sleep Pill is difficult to fit
Final Thoughts on Sleep Sense
The bottom line is that sleep is essential for everyone, whether you’re a tired new parent or an exhausted baby who needs to learn how to fall asleep on your own.
For newborns, it’s not really about getting them to sleep on a proper schedule, but as they grow and start to mature little by little each month, you’re going to want and need something to help you learn how best to get them to sleep on their own.
Yes, there are other systems out there that compare to it, but your baby can get plenty out of Sleep Sense if you follow the content and make it work around your baby’s personality and sleep patterns.
We recommend getting yours at the official website by clicking the button below, which automatically activates your discount.
Click the button below to get your discount Now!