*LiveGuard Pro Review*
Live Guard Pro is a surveillance camera that remotely associates with the client’s cell phone, giving them an away from of what’s going on in the encompassing zone while they are away.
Liveguard Pro Review is here to tell you the most ideal approach to screen your home under full observation. We as a whole vibe like having a practical CCTV at home yet when a few of us hear the sum and cost of looking after it, the crave video-preparing home surveillance camera will in general move crazy.
Envision that you had a straightforward and moderate surveillance camera that solitary you know where it is at home. Would any criminal go free subsequent to breaking into your loft? Unquestionably, No! It is absurd as the bulb will take a clasp of his facial personality and the essential subtleties expected to follow the lawbreaker.
Taking into account this, we will consider a truly solid security gadget that works like a watching-canine to ensure your home.
Here we will consider all that you have to think about this item including the experts and the cons of this security gadget. We will discuss its highlights and different advantages joined. I will likewise offer you a protected connection through which you can purchase this from the maker organization.
What is LiveGuard Pro? (LiveGuard Pro Review)
In a world loaded up with more bizarre risk and not realizing who can be believed, security equipment has become a need for everybody that has something they would prefer not to lose.
Regardless of whether an individual is a parent or the administrator of a store, there is valuable payload to watch out for consistently.
The way to keeping a space secured is observing what occurs there as subtle as could be expected under the circumstances, which is the way the LiveGuard Pro can help.
LiveGuard Pro appears as though it is only a light, yet the innovation inside it is vastly different. With a 360-degree perspective on the zone around it, purchasers can utilize the bulb as a light source and a chronicle gadget with consistent force going to it.
The gadget can be utilized to watch an entryway patio, an office, or any territory that has a light installation that it very well may be fitted to.
Main Features of LiveGuard Pro
- 1080P: super clear and crystal image.
- 360-degree viewing angle,fish-eye lens
- Remote control: the camera can be controlled by IOS or Android APP. Watch on your house whenever and wherever possible.
- 30 minutes Built-in battery allows you to save the last video when power’s off.
- Motion detection: alarm will generate when motions are detected and real-time notification will send to your smart phone.
- Support loop recording.
- Support Micro SD card max to 64GB (not included).
- Easily installed (simple plug-n-play)
- Support IOS and Android, watch the live video together with recording and playback.
- Monitor indoor places such as family rooms, nurseries, garages, warehouse, office, store, etc.
- Great for baby care, pet care and the elderly when you are out.
Advantages of LiveGuard Security Light Bulb Cam:
- 12 megapixel disguised camera with 1080p video in a 160 degree excessively wide-edge focal point for ultra fresh recordings and shots
- 36 splendid white bulbs will illuminate the entire room while totally hiding the camera
- forestalling even the most prepared eye from knowing
- View anyplace with free versatile application (available on iOS and Android stages)
- Location highlights incorporates moment warnings sent to your telephone and underlying receiver to give you sound and commotion
- No screws, wires or establishment required
- The camera interfaces with Wi-Fi in minutes and is all set.
LiveGuard Pro Security Light Bulb Cam
See whats occurring in your home, shop or office with our Wifi Infrared Light Night Vision HD Wide-View Hidden Light-bulb Camera.
This item serves as a standard 5w LED ligh-bulb just as a CCTV camera. The inbuilt battery implies you can at present record or access video in any event, when the fundamental force gracefully has is out.
- Video encode: H.264
- Power supply: 85~264V, AC
- Camera Resolution: 1920*1080P
- OS Support: IOS and Android
- Lens Angle: Wide angle 130 °
- Light LED Color: Cold white/Warm White/Color
- Light LED: 5W
- Working Temperature: -10~+60℃
- IR LED: 940nm, 3W
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/
- Backup Supply: Up-to 30 minutes.
Purchasing LiveGuard Pro (LiveGuard Pro Review)
Discovered just on the web, most clients need to pay $118 to get only one of the LiveGuard Pro cameras. In any case, there’s a limited time rebate that chops down the cost of one camera to $59.
This rebate gets much greater if clients need to purchase:
- Three cameras for $109 ($36 each)
- Five cameras for $149 ($30 each)
To additionally secure the buy, customers can get a three-year guarantee when they make their buy, which is just $9. The site likewise gives free conveyance to any requests put at this moment.
LiveGuard Pro gives a remarkable strategy for watching everything that can occur with a person who is away from their home or office.
The gadget offers double capacities as a camera and a light without requiring the client to buy any different augmentations to make it work.
While there is restricted data accessible, anybody that is discontent with the item will get a full discount upon demand by contacting the client assistance group at email@example.com.
Where can i get the LiveGuard Pro?
You can simply get the LiveGuard Pro directly from the official website. The manufacturer is given a 50% discount on every order made today with a free delivery to your home. Try not to miss this opportunity. click the button below.
Multiple payment options are available including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, etc. and your payment information is always secure with a 256-Bit SSL encryption.
There is a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on this product in case you wish to return it, if it does not suit your performance. You will get back a 100% refund.
**Update: LiveGuard Pro is currently having an ongoing promo.
50% off your order today and free shipping to your door.
The promo is on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you delay, you might end up missing out and paying full price.