My Ninja blender has been helping me keep up with my diet routine lately and I’m so grateful. You guys already know that I’ve posted a lot of recipes you can try with this blender and its various uses but I’m sure some of you might want to know how to clean it properly.
It has some detachable parts which vary according to use. Keeping them clean after every use should always be in your to-do list. I have quite a few tips and tricks to help you clean your blender spic and span in no time. On a side note, you can also read my review of the Best Ninja Blender.
How To Clean the Ninja Blender
To start off with the cleaning, you’ll need to disassemble the appliance first. If you used it the last time, then chances are that it has got some leftover stuck in the blades, and even the pitcher and cups. In this case, you’ll have to clean all the parts separately. I have these step-wise instructions for you:
Cleaning the Parts
- In your Ninja blender, the pitcher is one of those parts that’s used the most and needs to be cleaned frequently.
- So, try cleaning your pitcher with soap and water. I have this habit of cleaning such utensils with warm water. I know.. I know.. but trust me it has its own advantages, says me and this clinical study, so now you know.
- Like it is with most detachable parts, even the pitcher and Ninja nutrient extractor cups are dishwasher safe. As for the blades, we’re lucky again! You can use your dishwasher’s first rack to clean the blades and all the lids. Always a savior!
- Oftentimes, even after cleaning, there’s this really gross grime that remains on the inside of the cups and the pitcher. To remove it thoroughly, I use distilled white vinegar.
- It’s a really easy process. You just have to take a bowl and soak your blender blade assembly into the distilled vinegar.
- For the pitcher, you will need to pour the vinegar into it and seal it with the lid. It’s necessary that you let it sit for a while, for. 20-30 minutes approx.
- After you’ve waited that long, trust me, you just have to use a brush and your cup will be clean as a whistle in seconds.
Cleaning the System
There’s another really easy method to clean your Ninja Blender. You can totally use both of these methods. I tried cleaning my new buddy with this amazing trick which I’m sure most of you have used often. Here goes:
- Before you start using this cool method, you must know how to use your Ninja blender and all about its functions.
- Firstly, set your blender properly and fill it up with warm water (like always!) and detergent or the dish-washing liquid.
- Now attaching the lid, blend for about 4-5 times. You can check to see if there’s still any stuck leftovers and blend again.
- In order to rinse off the detergent, blend with plain water until it’s all cleaned up. It took me 2-3 rounds to get it shining like new.
- This is quite an effective method and as far as I’ve seen, it does the job perfectly. My blender’s blades and containers look flawless.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Always make sure to use your blender after it’s fully dried up unless you want to damage it or get electrocuted (not really).
- Also, keep the motor base away from water. Whatever happens, do not ever immerse it in water and always keep it off whenever you’re cleaning it.
- Water is your blender’s vital enemy. So, make sure it doesn’t get inside the system. I recently came across this article which said that even hard water can gradually damage your electrical appliances.
- The stacked blade assembly of your appliance is quite sharp. Just handle it carefully while attaching or cleaning them.
I hope you liked the whole system cleaning (I know you did!) and your suggestions and queries are all very welcome. I’ll be posting a few cool posts in a couple of days, so make sure you are updated. Adios, until then!
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What a perfect web site.
Amazing, thank you.